Ohayocon Pictures!

Hello Everyone!

I know a lot of people loved my Youmacon pictures, and i'd love to say I have the same amount of semi Awesome pictures for Ohayo con as I do for Youmacon, but, oops, I dont. Sorry about that, Through various means of Laziness, Weather and Coldness sucking Batteries and my cosplay making me too busy taking photos of myself I really only ended up with a few pictures from Saturday when I was dressed as Gary Oak.

This also means that 90% of these pictures are from the Pokemon Photo-op on saturday!

I really shoulda posed, I'm Gary Motha humping Oak! (Still self censoring for my long term readers)

anyway, here we go!
OHAYOCON 2014

Get used to pokemon, It goes on for a while 

 I believe these were all Gen 1? I think? 


 Gen 2's? Maybe?


 Another Gen? I think?


 Emily as Misty! (this one I actually know)








 Random Electric Pokemon! Woot! 

Ok I really like the one on the right, yet I have no Idea what it is


 Maybe I should get back into pokemon....hmmm



 The lonely bug type pokemon...err, trainer


 Brocks!

 I believe this is Dark Type...AKA Umbreons..and a guy in white!


 Fairy Type!


 Ghost? I think?




Ok, the last few I'm not sure about, I totally fail this time around.




 Trainers!

 Eeveelutions!


 The Professors. the girl looks like Robin, just sayin.





 Battle!


 Fight!

 And all the ones that made it to the final poses!

So that's all of the pics I had from the Pokemon Photo shoot. Shoulda went up there since I was in Gary Oak attire, but, im surprisingly shy. 

Next up, randoms!






 The loverly Emily as Misty, I'm gonna tweak it up a bit and Make them awesome

 Our Brock, Complete with Frying pan.

 A Kickass Venom

 Mostly just for the absolutely awesome Iron Man, Complete with moving parts and lights.


And Hannah and Meg, Not 100% sure what was up, but, well, Hannah and Meg!


And that's all, like I said, i didn't get many (bad photographer, bad! *slaps wrist*...ow) anyway I also took a bunch at Youmacon in november so feel free to peruse those as well


Also, while I have you here, I do Anime reviews and Movie Reviews and Top 10's and random updates, and occasional Cosplay posts, so feel free to follow me or bookmark me, or whatever else you cool peoples are doing lately!




Comments