Youmacon Friday Post

Hello!

So Day Two's Down. Spent most of the day just wandering aimlessly around the convention center taking pictures with people. 

If you're reading this and have pictures of the tall Dr Horrible, Comment with a link below!

Anyway I was able to get a few good shots off over the course of the day, having the bulky camera wrapped around my neck is still a pain, and the thick welding gloves arent helping much. anyway I'll Post all of the pictures below, A few I took didnt have enough light to really work, so i'll just post those in the big folder on facebook later.

Youmacon, Friday!

Started off the Day with an FMA Group 

Hannah eating!

A good Tenzin (I believe) and a good Mikasa 

John snow and Ygritte

A really cool Morrigan, with Richard

A perfect Mad Moxxi (Borderlands 2 version)

The army of two that ended up partialy stalking me

In the Registration line, about half way through 

The other way. 

Mckenna! (As Virgo)

really cool Psycho gender bend. Loved the weathering on her props and mask.

A good FMA duo, with a richard 

 I really Liked this arrietty and Nausicaa. not tcompletely sure what the third one was though. looks a bit like Castiel

One ofthe only 2 Attack on Titan's that had all of the 3D rig made 

Great Assassin. not a whole lot of armour though.

Not Cart and Eric as Not Carl and Eric

A really cool Last Airbender group

Honestly have no idea what this was but the guns were awesome

Hannah and Meg, with, I have no idea 

Jewelry Bonnie and Trafalgar Law

The Smiling winner of the Last Battle Royale 

A very well Done Harley and Catwoman

Alisyn! as major Kusunagi

The Guild

Tony as Luffy

Again!

So, Tony as Luffy is perfect, he gets out of the car and bolts off one way it ended u losing him for hours.

So tomorrow is Nuada, hopefull and Supernatural for the girls.


so anyway, I'm trying out a new pair of contacts and getting ready for a new costume tomorrow.

If you like this take a moment to like or subscribe. If you see yourself in any of the pictures let me know! or add me on facebook!


Comments